Monday 29 December 2008

Do you remember the first time...?

Suffice to say I'm bored. Really bored.

It's News Years Eve, eve....eve 2008 and I'm at work with nothing to do. So, I've decided to start a blog.

Now I'm not arrogant enough to think anyone will have the slighest interest in what I write but, what with the boredom and all, I may as well use my spare time creatively.

I'm hoping by reading this back to myself I'll be horrified enough by the complete unevenfulness (is this a word?) of my daily life to do something about it. God, I'm dramatic. I apologise.



Christmas has been good on the whole and has passed without incident. Saying this I did recieve what has widely been comfirmed as the most chavvy present of all time (I won't share the joy on that one...I'm embarrassed) and my brother did buy my Mam teatowels. This was met with a face of pure hate. According to my Mam, "you don't buy women things for the kitchen for Christmas!". Unless, I'm guessing, it's a Foreman Grill or a gun rack.

I had the most awesome Christmas day with my friend the Sunday before. It was like having all the magic and excitment of being a kid mixed in with the ability to go to Tesco and buy a whole heap of booze. Bonus!!



I'd imagine I'll post on here quite a bit in the coming weeks as the boredom maintains.

No comments:

Post a Comment