Tuesday 3 February 2009

Let it snow....




Jon Snow on Channel 4 news is enjoying this weather. He just got to stand behind a graphic saying "SNOW" and then went on to describe how he is bringing London to a standstill.

We haven't even got any snow. We had some on Monday. I went to work in my Wellies. Its the only time they have ever been worn outside the confines of a muddy festival site. They actually still had Glastonbury mud all over them. Mucky pup.



On to boring tales of knitting. I made the greatest thing I have ever knitted last week. To be fair, it was a project which went against everything I have ever held good and true. I made a Middlesbrough Football Club hotwater bottle cover. As a Sunderland fan this was a struggle. But it was much appreciated and in return i'm being rewarded with Carbonara later this week!! Yay!!



And by the way....it was NEVER a penalty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment