Monday 16 February 2009

Mirror, Signal, Manouvre


In between watching back to back episodes of 24: Day 6 i've been trying to learn my driving theory for my test on Wednesday.

Now, I don't quite understand why I need to know most of the information contained in the Highway code but should I ever see an incident in a tunnel i'll be sure to re-tune my radio when I emerge and definitely not offer any injured party a cigarette....cos they're mine.
Apparently, for the hazard perception part you can actually cheat the system and because I know this i'm inclined to do it but then I'll proabaly balls the whole thing up and it costs 30 quid a pop! So, no Stacy. This is not a good idea.

2 comments:

  1. i looked your profil, and i read how your one favourite film is a Big Lebowski. i like this film too, because this is one other modern messiash adoptation.

    so the lebowski playing the modern Jessus karakter. funi. i think you will look again this film :))))

    in the film have one part, when lebowski make sex whit the girl, and the girl say i want child by lebowski. this part littl bit hard clear.

    the jewis teology say, on the peoples-big-tree have some new wands. these new wands can make the body next generation, and these new wands can call down the big experienced spirit from the heaven.

    so big lebowski play the new wand. :)))) funny, what do you think?

    anyway 22catch one oter modern bible adopt. yossarian play the jesus karakter.

    good morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhh, and a secret: if you like for your self one new wand, you must find one star eyes boy...

    ReplyDelete