Thursday 19 February 2009

Passed. And now for a good night's sleep

Yesterday I passed my theory test. I'm not sure if this was due to the 3 days of mind-fucking-numbing reading of the Highway code and theory questions or because I was so nervous my shaking hand was clicking the mouse for me (this is not a euphamisim) during the hazard perception. If only i'd known my nerve damaged hands had a 6th sense for anticipating imminent danger. This information could have helped me avoid several pitfalls in recent times.

Anyway, now that's done with onwards (like William G Stewart) to real grown up driving. And finally having a good night's sleep.
Although last night I did dream that I was at a market near a beach having a debate with Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall and Jerry Springer.

No comments:

Post a Comment